In case you missed Keeping Up With the Kardashians latest non-scripted episode, the over-rated Brady Bunch took a vacation to Bora Bora with a new addition to their family, Kris Humphries. Upon arriving to paradise and changing into their swim gear, keyword “swim,” Kris decided to dump his girlfriend into the ocean, who happened to be wearing $75,000 diamond earrings.
Kim hit the water pretty hard and as a result lost one of her earrings…and went from hysterically laughing to hysterically crying in a record-breaking .02 seconds.
My favorite part was when Kris jumped into the ocean and almost convinced himself and Kim that he was going to find it in the depths of the ocean. I really don’t know who’s more stupid with these two, Kim for wearing these earrings or Kris for diving in to search for the lost earring. I think they’re tied for stupidity. After Kim stormed off like a spoiled 5 year old brat who’s favorite barbie doll was taken away, Kris knew he had to make up for it with a $2 million ring from his $3.2. million annual salary.
I really don’t know why the bitch was crying as if the world was coming to an end, she had a few dozen of those diamonds hanging from her forehead and then some on her ears at her wedding this past weekend.
Kim and Kris earned over $17 million from the ceremony and reception, and that’s without considering all the free items bestowed upon the couple.
- $15 million for the upcoming wedding special on E!
- $2.5 million for exclusive photos with People Magazine
- $300,000 for the exclusive engagement announcement with People
- $100,000 for exclusive rights to the bridal shower for Britain’s OK! Weekly
- $50,000 to have the bachelorette party at Tao in Las Vegas
- $15,000 to $20,000 for Hansen’s Bakery wedding cake
- $20,000 Vera Wang wedding dress and fittings
- $40,000 for two more Vera Wang evening dresses, worn during the reception
- $400,000 in Perrier Jouet champagne
- $150,000 in hair and makeup for photo shoots videos
- $10,000 in Lehr & Black wedding invitations
- Major discounts on the $2 million 20.5-carat engagement ring and $1 million wedding bands by jeweler Lorraine Schwartz
For richer or for poorer…